1. Realize what social media really has become. Social media isn’t just for teenagers to post about their crushes. It’s the main way that most people of many demographics communicate. It isn’t something you should attempt in a lazy, occasional way. Social media should be taken seriously, regardless if you’re a multi-million dollar company, a startup, or a blog.
2. Similarly to number 1, blogs need to be taken seriously. They are not simply live journals anymore. Blogs influence opinions, they are a news source, they have power, and many of them earn hundreds of thousands of dollars and have millions of views every year. MILLIONS. Understand the blog world. The success of your eCommerce site will depend on it.
3. Promotions and launching new products can reach new places and boost sales. You’d be surprised how far a Christmas promotion can take you. This goes for blogs as well…
View original post 1,121 more words
Like something out of a crazy film, a Balkan immigrant was snatched out of his seat at a movie theatre for wearing Google Glass. While many business owners are concerned with the invention of the super tech glasses and have went so far as to ban them, the owner of this particular movie theatre found them to be such a big deal that he called in Homeland Security. The government agency showed up and interrogated the man for hours, convinced that he was filming the movie.
“About an hour into the movie, a guy comes near my seat, shoves a badge that had some sort of a shield on it, yanks the Google Glass off my face and says “follow me outside immediately,” he told The Gadgeteer. “It was quite embarrassing and outside of the theater there were about 5-10 cops and mall cops.” The agents accused him of…
View original post 18 more words
Here are some suggestions for your first post.
- You can find new ideas for what to blog about by reading the Daily Post.
- Add PressThis to your browser. It creates a new blog post for you about any interesting page you read on the web.
- Make some changes to this page, and then hit preview on the right. You can always preview any post or edit it before you share it to the world.